Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sex Magic: Fuel Your Dreams into Reality

The concept of creating our reality has been brought into the spotlight via the popularization of the Law of Attraction and through the movie The Secret. Dr. Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver, founders of the TantraNova Institute, explain how the power of sexual desire can be used to fuel your dreams into reality.
Sex Magic! What is it? How does it work? Actually, does it really work? It's been talked about and practiced in some places on the globe for millennia. Yet what relevance and implications does it have for us today?

I came across sex magic in the context of my tantric studies and teacher training a number of years ago. That is when I learned about the power of sexual energy as creative force and how to cultivate and channel that energy. I learned to marry my orgasmic energy with an intention to manifest what I wanted to bring into reality. Read more

No comments: