Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Spell to Stop Gossip and Slander

Gossip is basically lies, lies, and more lies. Gossip may be entertainment for most people, but for the people who are being gossiped about, it hurts, and it can sometimes ruin lives. If you are being gossiped about, try this spell to stop gossip and slander. However, this spell will only work if the gossip is false, not if it's true.

To perform the spell, you will need a cauldron or some other fireproof container in which you can safely burn a piece of paper. Also, you need a piece of paper, a pen, and a black marker. Perform the spell at night.

Light a small fire in a cauldron. Write on a piece of paper that is 3 inches x 3 inches, the word Gossip and underneath it write the lies that are being spread about you. Be thinking of these lies going away never to return as you draw an X with a dark marker across the paper. Toss the paper into the fire and repeat the following spell three times:
Gossip, slander, standing stout,
With this X, I cross you out.
I toss their words into the fire,
All these lies no longer hire.
All bad things done and said,
Leave my life,
Be gone, be dead!
All the evil that they say,
Make it all go away!
Gossip bother me no more,
Be gone, be dead,
Be no more!
SO MOTE IT BE!
Sit and concentrate on all the bad gossip going away for a few minutes and then extinguish the fire. The next day you should be able to tell that the gossip has stopped. If you're not sure it has, repeat the spell until you are.

Have you ever wondered how some people have such good luck, and get such good results in their lives, as if by magic? To find out about a foolproof technique that lets even novices use the great power of White Magic to their advantage, click here!

4 comments:

Women Awakened said...

Thank you! This post came at a perfect time for me.
I work in a place that is full of people who gossip and when you have an energy and lifestyle that sets you apart from the mainstream, people fear it out of ignorance, which triggers spiteful thoughts, words and behaviors in some people.

Unfortunately for me, my intuition is so powerful that I readily pick up on people's energies, both positive and negative. So it doesn't take me listening in on what people say, to notice a shift and a change of vibration in the air...I hope I'm making sense to you. Something tells me I do.

Thanks again. I think the lesser banishing ritual would also be effective to incorporate in such circumstances.
Blessed be.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I think I do know what you mean. Though I don't practice Golden Dawn magic myself, the Rose Cross Ritual is also used to protect against psychic invasion from others thoughts.

Women Awakened said...

Haven't tried the rose cross ritual yet, but will look into it.
I practice various kinds of meditations along with some Golden Dawn Magick. If you're interested, there's a great book by Donald Michael Kraig called "Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons In The High Magickal Arts".

Caitlin MacKenna said...

If I remember correctly, Kraig included the Rose Cross Ritual in "Modern Magick."