Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can You Really Learn to Be Psychic?

Can you really learn to be psychic? After testing 1,000 volunteers, a university psychologist concluded all humans actually have dormant psychic abilities.
The small room I’m sitting in suddenly feels rather full – not only are there 14 trainee psychics and a medium here, there’s apparently also a host of dead relatives trying to communicate with me.

The only problem is, I can’t hear them. Or see them. I don’t ­particularly want to but tonight I’m learning to harness my hidden psychic ­abilities – without much luck so far.
Advertisement >>

But we do all possess these spiritual powers according to a surprisingly scientific study by a university psychologist in New York. After testing 1,000 volunteers, Professor Daryl Bem concluded all humans actually have dormant psychic abilities. Read more

No comments: