Friday, December 30, 2011

How to Catch a Psychic Medium Cheating

Although there are many amazing psychic mediums working today,  some mediums cheat, says Danny Fredricks. He describes some of the tricks they use to appear more gifted than they really are.
I'm going to start this article off with a confession, and a revelation as well (just so you know where I'm coming from).

I have absolutely NO doubt that there are many amazing psychic mediums working today, who can give you honest, insightful access to your loved ones who have crossed over to the other side.
PERIOD.

I've not only had many, many personal experiences that has proved this to me beyond the shadow of a doubt, I have many close friends who are professional mediums, who can do exactly that.
That's the "revelation" if you will.

The confession is THIS:

Some mediums cheat. As a matter of fact, I've had FAR more bad readings in my life, than good ones. The bad ones are rarely due to cheating, rather...they are due to the medium NOT being all that good! Read more

No comments: