Monday, October 7, 2013

Top 7 Haunted Places

If you're looking for a scare this Halloween season, Kami Garcia suggests visiting one of the top seven haunted places - just don't expect to see her there.
Lots of people like to go on ghost tours, especially around Halloween. Personally, I prefer un-ghost tours. Even though my new novel, "Unbreakable," follows a secret society of ghost hunters, I would never hang out in a haunted place. Did I mention that I'm superstitious and I believe in ghosts? However, I do enjoy researching and writing about them--the creepier the better. I even braved standing outside of Lilburn Mansion, one of the real haunted locations in "Unbreakable," to film a video about the book (which you can watch here). While you probably won't catch me near any other places that could end up on "Ghost Hunters" any time soon, feel free to create your own cross-country ghost tour by checking out my Top 7 Haunted Places. Just don't expect me to join you. Read more

No comments: