1) Start by creating a thought form of your ideal lover, or of the particular person whom you are trying to attract. Close your eyes and imagine the body of your lover life sized in three dimensions. Take as much time as you need to do this step. The more vivid your mental image, the more effective your mental influence will be.
2) In your mind, begin making love with your lover thought form. Be as realistic as you can. Involve all of your senses. You must feel the thought form body when you touch it.
3) While making love with your lover thought form, think about his or her qualities. Say to yourself, "I love your hair color, eye color, the softness of your skin, etc. I enjoy the way your..."
4) When you feel ready, transfer your energy to your lover thought form. Picture your energy in the form of a vapor flowing from your penis or vagina and filling the thought form.
5) You can repeat step 3 and 4 as long as you want though spending 15-30 minutes on your mental influence session is about right. When you are finished, don't think about it anymore.
6) Repeat the steps 1-5 daily until you achieve results, which could take from a few hours to a few weeks. If you don't get results within a month, there are three possible problems: 1) your mental imagery is not vivid enough to create a viable thought form; 2) you are obsessing about your objective, and, thereby, not allowing your thought form to reach its target; or 3) you are not getting out or going anywhere that you could meet your new lover.
One caution: don't try to use mental influence to attract a "celebrity" unless you already know that person. Famous people have so many people fantasizing about them that it is very difficult for your thought form to get through to them. What is possible is that you will attract a person who resembles your image of the celebrity. If that's good enough for you, go for it.
Some say that using mental influence to attract a particular person is wrong because it "violates free will." Magical traditions all over the world disagree with that viewpoint, and I personally don't see how mental influence is different from the other methods people use to attract new lovers, such as sexy clothes, perfume or cologne, music, etc. However, if you do think it's wrong, don't do it. Just use mental influence to attract your ideal lover, leaving it to the universe to send the right person.
To find out more about psychic power development, read my review of the two best courses I’ve found for developing your psychic powers.