Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Spell to Break Up a Relationship

There’s nothing more devastating to your happiness and self-esteem than your lover leaving you for someone else. So what’s the alternative to crying yourself to sleep every night and losing the love of your life? If you want your lover back, simply perform a break-up spell. Its purpose is to break up the relationship - not to harm either person.

For this spell, you need two black candles, a picture of each person, cursing oil, and patchouli incense. To make the cursing oil, mix olive oil, patchouli herb, dragon’s blood herb, graveyard dirt, and sulfur. Let the mixture set for 24 hours, and then strain the herbs. Place the oil in a dark place for three days.

Begin the spell by lighting the incense. Next, inscribe the name of your lover on one candle and the name of your rival on the other. Then rub the cursing oil on the candle inscribed with your lover’s name as you visualize him/her and chant:
This is (your lover’s name).
This represents him/her in every way.
Rub oil on the other candle as you visualize your rival and chant:
This is (your rival’s name). This represents him/her in every way.
Set the candles down side by side. Put the pictures in front of their respective candles. Light both candles and visualize their relationship breaking apart. Visualize for at least 30 minutes. Move the candles one inch away from each other. Extinguish the candles.

Perform the spell each night. Each night move the candles farther apart. When the candle reach the edge of the altar or table, let them burn out. On the same night, take the pictures of both your lover and your rival and burn them in their respective candle flames.

If your rival has not magically bound your lover to her, the spell should work in no more than the number of days you took to do it. In other words, if you performed the spell seven days, it should work no more than a week later. If they are not broken up in that time, but you see signs of progress - your lover is friendlier towards you, or they are fighting - repeat the spell.

(If the couple is magically bound by marriage or magic, A Spell to Break Up a Marriage may be needed to break up the relationship. It’s not “more powerful” than this spell - just different.)

If your lover was stolen by magic, he or she should quickly return to you. Otherwise, you may need to follow up your break-up spell with a love spell to attract your lover back to you. Either way, you should cast a binding spell after they come back. You also should try to determine why he or she left you in the first place and whether you may have in some way contributed to your partner’s decision to leave.

Can this spell be used to steal someone else’s lover? If the couple are not magically bound, it can. In this case, you will definitely need to follow up your break-up spell with a love spell or sex spell, depending upon your desire. Before breaking up someone’s relationship, however, be sure that you are able to deal with a distraught or vengeful ex -magically or otherwise.

Do you want that special man or woman of your dreams to finally start noticing you? Do you long for the affections and attentions of that particular person? Take action now! Love Magic: Powerful Spells for Love and Lust has the right spell for you, even if you have never cast a spell before! To find out more, click here!

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Caitlin, I'm from the U.K. and have found your site very informative and eloquently put together. Thank you for this. Question: Is there a substitute for 'Dragon's Blood'? I can't find it locally and I'm eager to break-up the relationship between my ex and the sub-primate she is seeing.
Many thanks,
Pete

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No, you'll need to order it online.

Anonymous said...

Can you cast the spell with only one picture? I only have a picture of my ex-boyfriend, not one of his current girlfriend.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

It's better than nothing. Write her name on a piece of paper as a substitute for a phot.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caithlin I was just reading your site and find it very interesting.
I've been in this relationship over 13 years until he start seeing someone else... The girl is working so hard to separate us... she even turn his mind from my child and I. I know in my heart he doesn't love her he's being love-bound. do you think I should walk away from this relationship.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting very frustrated now. I'm trying my best to make it work but for everytime things seem alright she act up again!!! Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated..

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Thirteen years is a long time to invest in a relationship, but if you're sure it's over, move on.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I have no idea what you mean by "act up again."

Anonymous said...

Let's say I do this over the course of five days (just to pick a random number). If I want to follow it up with a love spell do I do that on day 6 or wait until they're broken up? I'm not sure if doing it right away would help give more motivation to break up since they're growing feelings for someone else or if it would cause it to not work.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

You can start the love spell after completing the break-up spell, but wait until a Friday to start it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. That actually brings up another question I've had before. For a number of reasons I usually do my work late at night and usually after midnight. Should I do this Friday night, even though it's technically Saturday but to me it's still Friday or Thursday night when it's already Friday?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

If you're working after midnight standard time, do it Thursday nigh. I should have added that waiting until after the new moon would also be helpful.

Anonymous said...

Your instructions say perform spell each night until candles reach edge of table or alter and then let them burn out. I have been performing the entire spell over each night using new black chime candles carved with their names. Is this the right way to do it? I am a very literal person lol so when you said perfom spell, I think the enire spell.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes, perform the entire spell each nigh - except for the last part, obviously.

Anonymous said...

Dear lovely Caitlin,
Your website have very useful information. I just read your mentioned "A Spell to Break Up a Relationship". Actually I have an interest in a girl whom I want to make love and sexual relationship. It seems like she takes little interest in me as well but she has more interest in another guy. I want a spell which can stop her in taking interest in other guy and start taking strong interest in me. Kindly tell me which spell I can use for this? Can I use this spell? Or your mentioned sex spell can be used or not? Also, the oils you mentioned in this spell are not available in my region, could it be possible if you tell me a breaking relationship spell which do not use oils as such.
Thanks and desperately waiting for your reply. Thanks for making such a nice website.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Spells with multiple objectives don't work. You need one spell for each objective. All of my spells are listed in the "Articles."

Anonymous said...

You mean that for one task, first spell related to that should be cast. I mean u saying that do not cast multiple spells at once? am I right? ok sex spell, the one u mentioned to attract lover, can we cast that spell on 2 person? will it work? or shall we should cast I for one person first?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Cast the spell for one person.

monoroma said...

my question is about making the oil. i have having a hard time locating a place which sells graveyard dirt.

i have found a place that sells graveyard dirt powder and graveyard dirt oil. would either of these work? or should i just go to a graveyard and pick up some dirt? is there a process to that?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Typing the term "graveyard dirt" into Google displays not only sources for graveyard dirt, but also the answers to your other questions.

Anonymous said...

WILL IT WORK ON PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP .... I MEAN DISCORDING 2 FRIENDS . TWO FEMALE FRIENDS OR TO MALE FRIENDS.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

Anonymous said...

hi there my lover broke up with me few months ago currently hi is with someone else ... I still thinking of him everyday .. which spell would be good to bring us back together ?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Start with the spell on this page. Then move on to an attraction spell.

Anonymous said...

I have been seeing a someone that is in a relationship with someone else, for a few years now. We both love each other and have a very deep connection but they will not leave the other person for some reason. I am in need of spells to drive her away and bring him to me. We already love each other so I don't think a love spell is needed. But I'm not entirely sure. Please help me.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

You're reading the spell that you need.

edward said...

So I have to be clear on this. I will use a new candle every night for this spell not use the same ones? This is a very important detail for me. Thank you.

edward said...

Do I need to use new candles each time? It does not sound like I do

Caitlin MacKenna said...

The spell does not say to use new candles each night. In fact, it says the opposite.

Anonymous said...

is this work ? Because I want to use it on this couple. Why,because I'm still in love this one girl. Well, my ex-girlfriend I just want her to come back to me and tell her how much I missed her... if it does work how much I used it often.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes, it works. After the couple breaks up, use an attraction spell on her.

Anonymous said...

Can I use tea light candles they only burn 3 hour so they won't last a week

Caitlin MacKenna said...

It's difficult to inscribe a name and apply the oil to a tea light candle, not to mention finding the right color.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting website, what if the couple lives in another state, would I have to concentrate much harder?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No.