Most people have heard of the witch's "familiar." It's commonly thought to be an animal, such as a cat or raven. Actually, the familiar was a spirit servant, which may or may not have lived in the body of an animal belonging to the witch. You can create your own spirit servant by creating a psi-ball with the psychic energy--sometimes called chi, prana, or mana--which we all have. You can use this psi-ball for healing, telepathy, clairvoyance, or psychic attacks.
It is very easy to create a psi-ball. You just need a couple of weeks of practice for 5-15 minutes daily to develop the flow of energy. The more time spent per day the better, but, if you lose your concentration and focus, you should finish your session. Then try to reach your goal time the next day or the day after that.
Creating a Psi-Ball
1) Sit or stand in a comfortable position with your feet flat on the floor or ground.
2) Close your eyes.
3) Take ten deep, relaxed breaths.
4) Cup your hands as you are holding a baseball or tennis ball with them.
5) Visualize and feel that you are drawing energy from the earth through your feet to your heart.
6) Visualize and feel the energy flowing down both arms to your palms.
7) Visualize and feel the energy flowing from your palms and forming a ball.
8) Visualize and feel the ball rotating and becoming denser.
9) Your hands should feel as if they are holding a ball of static electricity. At this point, this should NOT be an "imaginary" feeling. Your hands should feel the tingling physically. If you don't, keep feeding energy to your psi-ball.
10) Once you feel the tingling in your hands, press lightly on the psi-ball. You should feel a SLIGHT resistance. Don't destroy your confidence by pressing hard. Your hands will come together and touch, naturally. Spiritual energy can be felt physically, but it's not physical. Don't expect it to behave like physical matter.
After creating your psi-ball, you can do one of three things. You can ask the ball to go inside your body, go into an object, or release it. Use your hands to perform whatever action you want the psi-ball to do and visualize it doing so. For example, if you want your psi-ball to go into an object, use your hands to press the psi-ball into the object.
Do this practice every day. Once you reach step 10 (feeling resistance when you press the psi-ball) , you can program your psi-ball to accomplish simple tasks by giving it commands, such as, "Make John Smith call me," or "Find out if Miss Jones is planning to lay me off and come back and tell me." In this last case, you would give your psi-ball a reasonable amount of time to gather the information (one hour to one day), call it back to you, and "listen" for its answer mentally. This type of spirit servant can only perform simple, direct tasks, so don't give your psi-ball complicated instructions. It doesn't have the energy or intelligence to follow them.
Uses for Your Psi-Ball
Healing: Create the psi-ball and fill it with the healing energy within you. Then mentally send the psi-ball to the patient. Cover the patient with the ball. You should visualize and feel it in your mind and see the changes in the patient.
Changing Tension or Anger: You can change the tension or anger of your supervisor or colleague with the psi-ball at work. Even if you're not able to close your eyes, visualize and feel creating the psi-ball and filling it with happiness, joy, love and peace. Send it to your supervisor or colleague and cover him or her. You should see the changes in about ten minutes.
Love: You can use a psi-ball for your relationship. Create the ball and fill it with love, send it to your partner, and see the changes.
Cleansing Your Home: If your home is unhappy, create a psi-ball and fill it with heat, which can cleanse the negative aura in your home. Send the ball to clean each and every place of your house. Send the ball to clean each and every person of your house.
If one psi-ball doesn't completely accomplish the task, send another and another and another, but make sure that you give them all the same command. The uses of psi-balls are endless, but remember the KISS principle--Keep It Simple, Stupid. Think of your psi-balls as animals, such as the witches' familiars were supposed to be, who can do things for you that are inconvenient or difficult for you to do yourself. With that in mind, you should find all sorts of uses for your spirit servants.
To find out more about psychic power development, read my review of the two best courses I’ve found for developing your psychic powers.