Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Dan Rather is an American journalist and former news anchor for the CBS Evening News. in 1986, he was "mugged," and the bizarre account he gave of the event left people shaking their heads. It's amazing that he kept his job, but maybe people were more open-minded back in the 1980s. One of the men who assaulted Rather was later arrested, and his statements were even more bizarre than Rather's.
’ve just started to research the bizarre events surrounding “What’s the Frequency Kenneth?” To most people this phrase is a name of an REM song and nothing more. However REM’s lead signer Michael Stipe got his inspiration for the song by these unusual events.

I first heard about this years ago when REM released the song and I remember being told that the song was about CBS’s Anchorman Dan Rather being attacked by 2 unknown men. I didn’t give much more thought until yesterday. I was researching something else that related to Iran-Contra when I can came across, “What’s the Frequency Kenneth?” and remember about the song I looked into it a little further. At this time my information is limited and may not be completely accurate. From what I understand at this point this is what happened. Read more

Vision Report Watch - A shocking biweekly watchdog online magazine for the minority of us interested in the non-mainstream: UFOs, conspiracies, eugenics, Bible prophecy, Nostradamus, 2012, Nephilim, and chemtrails. To get your first four editions, literally within minutes, click here.

No comments: