Lately it seems everyone I speak to about a new case believes they have some negative entity or demon haunting them. Most forget that about 80% of paranormal claims have a perfectly logical and natural cause. Of the remaining 20% of claims that are paranormal less than 1% are truly in human or demonic in nature. This article is for after those cases that truly are paranormal in nature and have no natural explanation. The most common cause I have run across for this idea that there is a demon in the house is simply a misinterpretation of a spirits attempts to communicate. There are some key factors to look for during a paranormal investigation that indicate a negative or demonic entity which we will discuss later. It must also be noted that this article is simply to clarify some misconceptions and offer some help to those afflicted by these entities. However, after reading this no one should consider themselves ready to do battle with a demonic or inhuman entity under any circumstances. It takes years of training and experience to deal with these entities and one mistake can have severe consequences for all those involved. The best thing to do if you suspect something inhuman or demonic is present is to contact a team experienced in extreme paranormal activity or spiritual warfare for help. Read more
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Identifying and Dealing with Negative Entities
Although most spirits are not negative, some certainly are. John Moore reveals how to identify and deal with negative entities from astral parasites to demons.