Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Does a Real-Life Werewolf Lurk in the Pennsylvania Darkness?

Lon Strickler wonders whether a real-life werewolf lurks in the Pennsylvania darkness.
Hey folks...well, once again we're traveling down the proverbial 'rabbit hole' (that's nothing new around here). I recently received a report that referenced a supernatural event that has me scratching my head. First I must asked...are there really humans who can transform themselves into 'werewolves' or any other animal-like being?

We are familiar with the 'Skinwalker' scenario, where an a native American witch shape-shifts into an animal-like being and creates havoc with certain individuals living on a reservation. Could a similar transformation be possible through other supernatural means?

I recently received the following information...which began with this message: Read more

No comments: