Thursday, March 9, 2017

MIB, Shadow People, and the Philadelphia Experiment

Paranormal author Nick Redfern shares some information he received from a mysterious caller one afternoon.
As someone who writes books, gives lectures, and posts articles here at Mysterious Universe, I get a lot of feedback. For the most part, it comes from people who want to share their experiences, ask questions, or offer their opinions on the things I have written about. Occasionally, however, I’ll find myself on the receiving end of a communication (or several) from someone claiming an “Insider”-type background. A whistle-blower, in other words. It doesn’t happen as often as more than a few have assumed. I don’t get asked to meet people “in the know” in underground parking areas at midnight. And, I have never been invited to view a bunch of dead aliens held in a secure, fortified bunker. And…well, you get the picture.

There have, however, been a few occasions when my path has crossed with that of enigmatic characters whose backgrounds did indeed place them in the world of certain, covert activities – all connected to UFOs, in one way or another. Read more

No comments: