Friday, August 2, 2013

The Intranquil Spirit Spell to Make a Lover Return

The Intranquil Spirit is a spell originating in Latin America, but which has been adopted for use by practitioners of many traditions. The spell calls on the "Inranquil Spirit" in order to force a lover who has left to return. To some people, the Intranquil Spirit is a dead soul, somewhat like the classic "unsettled ghost" of England and Ireland - the spirit of a person whose death was tinged with either remorse or violence and who cannot rest, but comes back to haunt the living. The Intranquil Spirit spell is a petition asking the Intranquil Spirit to haunt and torment one's unfaithful or absent lover until he or she returns.

The Intranquil Spirit spell should be performed on a Friday on the full moon or during the waning moon. You will need the following items for this spell:
  • Pink candle,
  • Either Intranquility Oil, Commanding Oil, Reconciliation Oil, or Follow Me Boy Oil.
  • A crucifix
Inscribe the pink candle with the person's name on it. Annoint the candle with one of the listed oils. Light the candle, and while holding the lit candle in one hand, and the crucifix in the other, recite the following:

O, Intranquil Spirit,
you that in Hell are wandering and will never reach Heaven,
hear me, o, hear me.

I want you to grasp the five senses of [name of lover]
and do not let [him/her] rest in peace,
neither seated nor standing,
waking nor sleeping,
that [he/she] should think only of
seeing me,
smelling me,
hearing me,
tasting me,
and touching me,
that [he/she] should find [himself/herself]
as desperate as the waters of the seas
and as torn as the wind in the storm
until [he/she] returns to me,

that [he/she] should run and run
until [he/she] humbly falls at my feet
because nobody will help [him/her],

and that neither a divorced [woman/man]
nor a married [woman/man],
a [widow/widower],
nor a virgin [woman/man],
shall ever love [him/her],
but only me and me alone.

[Name of lover],
i conjure you
before the cross and God Almighty,
that you are to run after me
as the living run after the cross
and the dead run after the light.

Amen.

Place the crucifix on your altar, and then place the candle below the crucifix on the altar. Let the candle burn itself completely out. This person won't rest until they come back to you.

Do you want that special man or woman of your dreams to finally start noticing you? Do you long for the affections and attentions of that particular person? Take action now! Love Magic: Powerful Spells for Love and Lust has the right spell for you, even if you have never cast a spell before! To find out more, click here!

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question can this spell work on a particular person you are trying to attract? Can it be used to get them to become obssessed with you or to seek u out? Thank u in advance.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No, this spell is used to force a lover to return.

Anonymous said...

Do you perform spells on behalf of other people? Like this one for example? And if so how much do you charge? Thanks!!

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No, I never do spell work for other people.

Buttercup said...

I've heard this can be dangerous, that it can have side effects or have the spirits never leave you and cause problems. Is that true?

Anonymous said...

Do the spell works after the candle has burned out

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes, that is when the spell begins to work.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

If you are afraid to do a spell, don't do it.

Anonymous said...

For how many days should I do the prayer and burn a new candle each time I pray??? or just do it on full moon Friday??/

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Repeat every Friday until you achieve your goal.

Anonymous said...

My intranquil candle finished burned strong but towards the last few days the glass was very hot and black soot covered the top the very last day of burning there was no wax leftover but the bottom cracked in a line across up the side and stopped 3/4 but didn't break nor any wax.or oil leakage what could this mean?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Probably nothing except that the glass couldn't take the heat.

Anonymous said...

what happens when the caster dies before the target is saved?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I don't know what you mean by "saved."

Anonymous said...

i mean before they meet them again

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Hard to say.

Anonymous said...

How many days it will take for your lover to return

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No way to know.

Anonymous said...

Does this spell really really work

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes, this spell really, really works.

Anonymous said...

I used a red candle will that work for the spell?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Only if you consider red to be the same color as pink.

Anonymous said...

How about cast it on Saturday? How it will affect the spell?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

You'll find out.

Anonymous said...

I had a professional do the work for me but I do the prayers in my home with a green binding candle. Also there is a jar with our underwear contained together. How does sprits affect me per say? Initials ML

Caitlin MacKenna said...

The spell affects the target.

chicagogirl said...

Hi Caitlyn,

It has been 2 months since my ex-lover talked to me. I have tried to reached out but he kept ignoring me. Will the spell still work even if it has been a while? Did this really work on other people?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

The Intranquil Spirit Spemll is a standard spell which has worked for many people. Two months is not a terribly long time, so it should work.

Big H said...

Hi how long does the intranquil spell usually take to work?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

No telling. Most spells show results within a month.

Big H said...

That's great thank you

unknown said...

Does it have to be one a Friday?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

I have everything I need for this spell..but..I accidentally ordered Intranquil Essence..instead of Intranquil oil. Is that ok to use or should I make a run to the nearest metaphysical store?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

It's possible that they're the same thing, but if they were two separate items from where you ordered, you should get the oil.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caitlin! I appreciate your response!

Anonymous said...

I use black intranquil spirit glass candles I buy at a botanica dressed or prepared. I burn one every Friday at midnight. I have burned nine candles so far but have not heard of my ex-lover yet. Is it okay to burn a candle every Friday. I began working on it last August.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

If you're just burning the candle without doing the spell, it's not surprising that it hasn't worked yet.

unknown said...

I have not seen my ex-lover in ten years. I peeked in his instagram and was surprisingly shocked. Some of the quotes he posted pertain to me about our past. I guess he never got over me. He is still single we are both in our 40s now. Will this spell help bring him back. Can I work on this spell by myself or would you advice me to get help from a practitioner.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Ten years is a long time, but if your ex-lover has a way to contact you, you could try. If you've never performed magic before, you might want to hire a practitioner. Otheewise, do it yourself.

unknown said...

Thank you Caitlin! When he returns I will make sure to post it.

Anonymous said...

I used a pink candle with this spell once, the other times reciting this prayer have been with white candles and never any oils or anything like this...will it still work? also, how will I know when it begins to work on my target!?

Thank you in advance for any help given!

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I only know about this spell. You can't know when it begins to work - only when it does.

Unknown said...

Caitlin have you worked this spell before? If so why is it you wouldn't do it for others ? Also by this being a lost spirit will he or she ever say no to doing the job ?

Anonymous said...

I showed my ass Friday night, (got tired of his lies), but I want him back... and all his lies evidentially. im in love with him... I have only red candles.. I offered a sip of water to this spirit(s), how do I know when it starts working? have you ever done this before? and do you think he will ever contact me again? do you feel anything?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a store or know of a store where i can buy these items? I'm located in chicago Illinois

Anonymous said...

When i say my lover name can i say his first and last name or his whole name, or just his first name?

Unknown said...

Hello castlin I wanted to ask you what do I need to cast this spell and wich site you recommend me

Unknown said...

Hi caitlin I want to ask you should I use all the oils that you mentioned

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Casting spells takes time and energy. Spirits can say no, but they usually don't if the spell is something they are able to do.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

You only know when a spell is working when it works. Do the spell work and have faith that it will work.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

I don't have a store. Aside from online, Chicago is full of botanicas, New Age bookstores, and spiritual supplies stores.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Say his full name.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

This article tell you what you need to cast the spell.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

The instructions say "either." Use one of them.