Saturday, July 23, 2016

Vinegar Jar Break-Up Spell

Vinegar jar spells or souring work are the opposite of honey jar spells or sweetening work. When we use sweetening work, we want to draw someone closer. When we use souring work, we want to separate people. Vinegar jar spells can be used to break up any relationship from love to business.

Although the Vinegar Jar Spell can be performed on any day at any time, you can increase its power by performing it on tuesday (day of Mars) or Saturday (day of Saturn) and/or during a waning moon.


You will need:
  • One glass jar with metal lid
  • Vinegar (white or cider, not balsamic, which is too sweet)
  • Paper
  • Black pen
  • Black candle
First write the name of one of the people in the relationship or partnership three times across. Then turn the paper and write the other name on top of that three times. It will look something like a tic-tac-toe grid. Then turn the paper over and write your petition on the back. It can be a simple, "Break up," or something more sophisticated such as "As this vinegar is sour, your relationship becomes sourer and sourer every day."

After you finish writing the names and your petition, tear the paper in half so that each name is on each side of the paper (but don't tear it apart completely). Next fold each of the parts of paper with the name "back to back." (The names should not touch each other when you fold the paper). Put the paper inside the jar. Fill the jar with vinegar, and then screw the lid on tightly.

Next, shake the jar. While shaking it, repeat the words of your petition over and over and visualize what you want to happen. You can also talk to the targets, telling them that they cannot communicate, that they hate each other, etc.

Take the black candle and anoint it with leftover vinegar. Light the candle, allow a few. drops of wax to drip onto the lid, and then stick the candle onto the lid. When the candle has burned down, dispose of the remains at a crossroads or in running water.

The Vinegar Jar Spell can also be used to get rid of someone in your own life, such as a roommate, neighbor, or co-worker. When you do this, be careful in how you state your petition so that you are not the one who ends up going away. Otherwise, the spell is performed in the same way.

This is the simplest form of the Vinegar Jar Spell. Other ingr,edients can be added, but this simple spell usually works quite well, especially if you begin it on a Tuesday or Saturday and/or during a waning moon.

Do you want that special man or woman of your dreams to finally start noticing you? Do you long for the affections and attentions of that particular person? Take action now! Love Magic: Powerful Spells for Love and Lust has the right spell for you, even if you have never cast a spell before! To find out more, click here!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi thank you for great information buy I wonder, what do we do with the jars after mission accomplished? I have one jar for love and my ongoing relationship and one vinegar jar. I guess I keep the love one but the vinegar one I am not sure about.

Unknown said...

I was told magic was used to break up my relationship. We have a young baby together and out of no where it's like our relationship was set on fire.

I'm going to work this spell tomorrow. I need my family back!

Caitlin MacKenna said...

If the spell is done, you can dispose of them any way you wish.

shinningraj said...

Dear Caitlin,
First of all I thank you for your assistance in helping us performing our Hoodoo works by our own! Second, I would like to thank you for the Honey jar spell you shared with us. Yes, it worked for me. But, with some exceptions. Here it is. And I am seeking your kind guidance further in the process. In the month of August 2016, I did a candle spell on a married lady for love and sexual relationship with me. During that days I did not have any personal concern of hers. We didn't even use to talk then. That candle spell worked. First, within 3 days she all of a sudden appeared before me. Before that she was unseen to me for a long. Second, on a different day she spitted on the ground. I noticed it and collected the spit muddled in dust. Third a DIVINATION, I have seen sexual intimacy with her in my dream and in the same divination I saw people raising fingers to me against that illicit affairs. But, that spell didn't come true within 3 months from casting. Then, in the month of December, I started HJ (Honey Jar) spell on her. That time I have her PERSONAL CONCERN. Yes, it is true that HJ started working: She started preening, used to smile at me, eye-contacts etc., etc., Then one day I advanced her, tried to be close to her. Within a few days I proposed her. I don't know what went wrong, she shared it with her hubby and on the next day of my proposal there broke out a violent agony. Squabble. Her hubby even dashed me in front of other people in my bye lane. Both husband and wife blamed me for the wrong doings of mine. Other people in the locality too blamed me. In a nutshell a PART of divination came true. Please note, I did not do any break up spell on them. My queries are: 1. What about the other part of divination? I mean I have seen sexual intercourse with her in my dream. It didn't come true till now 2. Do I need to do break up spell on her to be with me? 3. Any other spell you recommend. Or, any suggestion I Stopped continuing burning candle on HJ and disposed it in running water by opening the lid and cleaned the stuff in the river water

shinningraj said...

Dear Caitlin,

One request of mine. Magic cannot be performed without the guidance of the experienced teacher like you. There are so many queries for the novice like me who sometimes unable to move without your guidance in the process. I know and comprehend, some people asks very stupid, irrelevant, derailed questions, comes up with comments and suggestions which doesnot suite the forum. But, some who are hunker after real time solution from expert like you. So, I request you to kindly enable the blog comment section for the needy like me. I am sure and certain that there are many who fits in my category. Thank you!

Cynthia said...

Do I dispose of it after I do the spell or after I witness that it has worked???

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Ir is always better to do a break up spell before doing any sort of attraction spell for the simple reason that your target may not be able to act on their attraction if they are still in a relationship.

Caitlin MacKenna said...

As it says, after the candle burns down.

Anonymous said...

I don't fully understand how to write the names without it touching. Can you show me a diagram as how to write the names anyone? ?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

The spell does not say to write them so that they do not touch each other.

Unknown said...

Also what should I use to cleanse myself after I perform the spell?

Unknown said...

Do I dispose of the vinegar jar as well together with the candle or do I keep it and shake it until the spell is accomplished or should I keep it for a certain amount of days before I dispose of it ?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

As the spell says, when the candle is burned down, dispose of the remains. You could keep the jar if you want, but you will need to wash it thoroughly. There is nothing in particular to use to cleanse yourself. If you know how to make a protection bath, you could use that.

Love said...

Im trying to break up my ex and his girlfriend they been together 6 years but me and bout to have our second child will the spell work

Caitlin MacKenna said...

It's a long-standing relationship, but you can try.

Steve said...

I need to break up a couple but i do't know the full names. will the vinegar spell still work?

Caitlin MacKenna said...

Full name means the name they go by. It doesn't necessarily include the middle names.