Signs of resistance show you that your mental influence is starting to work. It does not mean that your efforts will not work. All it means is that it will take longer for the programming to be successful. Here are five ways to overcome resistance to mental influence.
1) You can apply longer and more intense visualizing until the person’s resistance breaks down. This will increase your influence even if the person is suppressing their feelings or ignoring you. They will learn that resisting you will cause more visualizing on your part (Of course, this is all on an subconscious level since they don’t consciously know that you are using mental influence techniques on them.)
2) You can make a U-turn and visualize them very much attracted to you while, at the same time in your visualizing, you give them the cold shoulder. When you visualize, make them want you and be very eager to please you while you brush them off and reject them. This can break the person’s resistance completely because their mind cannot understand this influence or how to resist it, and, therefore, the person is defenseless.
3) You can stop doing your mental influence sessions for a few days and then start again with more force. Continue this stopping and starting if the person still resists. These pauses can be very effective because, when you are holding off on your techniques for a few days, the subconscious mind of the person feels that the pressure is off, and the person begins to let down their defenses. When the defenses go down, all your visualizing begins to creep into the person’s mind. When your mental images are blocked, they don’t fade away. They just “hang around” until an opening is found into the person’s mind. If the person is resisting, the visualizing you have done just waits and accumulates until there is a clear opening into the mind (such as when their defenses are down).
4) If the person is showing signs of being fearful about the new sexual feelings you are creating in them, use your visualizing to slow down the passion. It’s sometimes best to begin with a gentle approach, and then later you can slowly build up to intense, erotic scenarios. Visualize being friends at first and doing friend-type things (non-threatening) and then work up to sexual things after a few weeks. This technique is especially important if you are trying to get a person to fall in love with you. You first visualize the person being happy and comfortable with you; maybe laughing and playing, and then put in the sexual scenarios when you have fully instilled the “safe” scenarios.
5) If their unconscious mind can’t handle the load of your influence, the person may even try getting away from you. This can occur even if they don’t know you, but are resisting subconsciously. It doesn’t matter how far the distance (the farther the better) since their defenses will go down. You can continue to do your work, and your influence will gain entry into their mind much more easily. If you continue your mental influence after they move, they will begin to miss you terribly. The only problem is that you won’t be able to monitor their reactions or signs of changed behavior, but that’s no problem because sparks should fly the next time they see you.
If the person you are working is resisting to some extent, then work with one or all of these techniques. Be very alert of their signs so that you can use the best technique. Some people get ill from energy/strength loss when trying to wrestle against your influence. Sooner or later, their subconscious mind will give up if you keep up the work. They will become yours.
Everyone has latent psychic abilities that can be developed to great effect with the right training. You must have an accurate, proven, complete course of instruction to be sure of success though. To find out more about developing psychic powers, Click Here!