Friday, September 4, 2009

FAQ

A lot of questions I receive are asked frequently, so check to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

Question: Are you a Wiccan?

Answer: Definitely not.

uestion: How can I visualize better?

Answer: If you can daydream, you can visualize. Just do it, and don’t try to judge how well you’re doing it.

Question: I can’t maintain my focus during visualization sessions. What’s the secret to concentration?

Answer: There is no secret. You get better by practicing. When your mind wanders, bring it back and continue with your visualization. That’s all there is to it. If you keep doing that, you mind will eventually quit rebelling and follow your direction.

Question: I don’t see the kind of spell I want on your blog, so would you please give me the spell I’m looking for?

Answer: What you see is what you get. This is not my job or business. I’m a blogger who posts items that I think people interested in the paranormal might find as interesting as I do.

Question: I don’t want to put much effort into achieving my goal. Please give me permission to change the ingredients or procedures of the spell to make it easier, cheaper, or more convenient for me.

Answer: Sorry, I can’t. If you want to change something, just do it. Don’t ask me for permission that I can’t give. However, don’t be surprised when the spell doesn’t work.

Question: I don’t want to put any effort into achieving my goal. Would you do the spell for me? By the way, I want you to pay the cost of the spell materials, too. I have better things to spend my money on.

Answer: Sorry, I don’t do spells for other people.

Question: I’m too lazy to read the comments to see if my question has already been answered. (Actually, I haven’t even read the post completely.) Would you please repeat the information you’ve already covered in a special message for me?

Answer: I’m too lazy to repeat myself over and over again. I’m sure you can relate.

Question: I can’t find spell ingredients locally. Where can I find them online?

Answer: I’m surprised to hear that Google is blocked on your network. Azure Green, Lucky Mojo, and Papa Jim’s Botanica are some sellers I’ve used.

Question: Can you recommend a website which genuinely casts spells?

Answer: First of all, I recommend that you cast your own spells. If for some reason you can’t, the next best thing is to look for a local bruja, root doctor, witch, etc. whom people you trust have used and recommended. For those who can’t find someone locally, Brujo Negro, Jean Kent, Dr. Christos Kioni, Brother Moloch, and Catherine Yronwode are five genuine magical practitioners who have websites.

Question: What should I do with burnt candles and other ritual materials after finishing the spell?

Answer: Burying spell remnants or throwing them in flowing water, such as a river or creek, are traditional. Burying them in a cemetery to symbolize the death of the relationship is good, or you could bury them on your target’s property or in your own backyard (to keep a spell working). You could also scatter spell remnants at a crossroads, but do it such a way that you can turn around and not look back when you leave.

Question: I’ve heard that what you do magically comes back to you three times. Is that true?

Answer: The Rule of Three, aka the Three-Fold Law, or Law of Return, is Wiccan nonsense. No traditional magical system, such as Voudon, Santeria, Chinese Taoist sorcery, Tibetan Bon sorcery, etc., believes any such thing. Anything that you do has consequences - some unforeseen. That’s life, not the Three-Fold Law.

Question: If I do a negative spell, will it hurt my karma?

Answer: Karma, in the sense of a cosmic balance sheet, is a scam perpetrated by the ruling classes to control the masses. You’ll notice that they don’t seem to be too worried about the effects of doing evil deeds themselves. On the other hand, actions have consequences. If you do something to someone and they know that you did it, you shouldn’t be be surprised if they retaliate. That’s human nature, not karma.

No comments: