Thursday, November 5, 2015

10 Signs That a Deceased Loved One Is Nearby

Paranormal author John Mayhan says any of these ten signs may indicate that a deceased loved one is nearby.
Several days after my grandmother passed away suddenly in her sleep, I had a dream about her. In my dream, my mother and I went to my grandmother’s house to clean out her closet so my grandfather wouldn’t have to contend with it. As we came into the house, Nanny was sitting on the couch. I was astounded because nobody else could see her. I rushed to where she sat and said, “Nanny! I thought you died.” She wrapped me in her arms and said, “I did die, but I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye to you.” I was only six years old, but the dream is as clear as it was when it happened.

Since that time, I’ve been a student of the paranormal world, learning as much as possible about what happens to us when we die. One thing I’ve discovered is that loved ones often try to contact us after death. Here are some of the ways they might reach out to you. Read more

No comments: