Tuesday, February 28, 2017

White Masked Beings

Are white masked beings the new black-eyed kids?
A user named 'Hi Hello' wrote in to tell of his weird sighting of white masked figures:

“When I heard you say beings in white masks my heart stopped. I saw them outside of my house. I lived in the piney woods of East Texas. As soon as I saw them, I just intuitively knew that I wasn't supposed to have been able to see them, it's like I heard their thoughts. The weirdest thing is how they tried to, I guess, trick me into thinking I hadn't seen them at all, like the way they moved away from me...not of this world. Like, I could see them getting further away from me, but I never saw the actual movements. I know that doesn't even make sense to our understanding but that's the best way I can describe it. Also, the faces of them contorted into crazy looking smiles and grimaces so I don't know if that's really a mask but that's what I thought I saw at first, too. I saw them a few different occasions; once I looked out my bedroom window and there were three sitting in a triangle formation peering up at me. I was shocked but calm at the same time, threw them a peace sign, and never looked out the window again. I really believe what she says, they are real. I think they're demons." Read more

No comments: